Relish These Times With your Kiddo – Dr. C’s Morning Minute 149
Remember that one day, you will miss your kids pestering you. A reminder to stay in the moment on today’s Morning Minute.
The following two tabs change content below.
Dr. John Carosso
Dr. Carosso has more than 30 years of experience as a licensed Child Clinical Psychologist and Certified School Psychologist working in private, inpatient, outpatient, residential, school, and home settings. He is Clinical Director of Community Psychiatric Centers (cpcwecare.com), a licensed Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic, and operates both the Autism Center of Pittsburgh (autismcenterofpittsburgh.com) and the Dyslexia Diagnostic and Treatment Center (dyslexiatreaters.com).
Latest posts by Dr. John Carosso (see all)
- Is Your Teen Depressed, or Is It The Lock-down, or Both? - December 28, 2020
- Our Christmas Gift: The Wonderful Counselor - December 21, 2020
- Holiday ‘Blues’, or Something More? - December 14, 2020
- Dyslexia: Six Points to Make a Difference - December 7, 2020
- Managing the Holiday Season - December 3, 2020